TOPGUN CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Dark Orbit's best clan! Find us in Global Europe 1 server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to TOPGUN Clan!!! Feel free to play around. Don't forget to login so you can see chat room and more stuffs!
Latest topics
» DAMAGE CALCULATOR!
How To Get  Full Screen Gaming EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:15 am by Admin

» Beware on Spammer!
How To Get  Full Screen Gaming EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:50 pm by Admin

» Why You Joined and How to Get Credits in Clan
How To Get  Full Screen Gaming EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:47 am by Admin

» How To Get Full Screen Gaming
How To Get  Full Screen Gaming EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:28 am by DJ Xest

» Get These Quests Fast!!!
How To Get  Full Screen Gaming EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:38 pm by DJ Xest

» How to Win on Trade with Less Credits On Hand
How To Get  Full Screen Gaming EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:13 am by DJ Xest

» History of Dark Orbit
How To Get  Full Screen Gaming EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:12 pm by DJ Xest

» UFO Event in Dark Orbit - Very Funny!
How To Get  Full Screen Gaming EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:52 pm by DJ Xest

» Dark Orbit Secret Map!!!
How To Get  Full Screen Gaming EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:38 pm by DJ Xest

Poll
Do you like our logo?
1. Yes, I like it.
How To Get  Full Screen Gaming I_vote_lcap73%How To Get  Full Screen Gaming I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
2. No. I can make a better one.
How To Get  Full Screen Gaming I_vote_lcap9%How To Get  Full Screen Gaming I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
3. I do not care. I love the tattoo of my mom.
How To Get  Full Screen Gaming I_vote_lcap18%How To Get  Full Screen Gaming I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin
How To Get  Full Screen Gaming I_vote_lcapHow To Get  Full Screen Gaming I_voting_barHow To Get  Full Screen Gaming I_vote_rcap 
DJ Xest
How To Get  Full Screen Gaming I_vote_lcapHow To Get  Full Screen Gaming I_voting_barHow To Get  Full Screen Gaming I_vote_rcap 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of eliteevolution on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of TOPGUN CLAN on your social bookmarking website
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How To Get Full Screen Gaming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJ Xest

How To Get  Full Screen Gaming Empty
PostSubject: How To Get Full Screen Gaming   How To Get  Full Screen Gaming EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:28 am

Hello There,

I am not sure if there is already an existing fix for this issue in the forum but here it is for your easy perusal.

I just want to share this tricks to you I learned a year ago from a fellow player in other server in regards to the problem I faced with small game screen. If there is an already an existing thread for it, kindly inform me on this thread and redirect us there. Meanwhile, here it is:

1. If you really want a bigger gaming screen, get a 24" or a 32" (inches) monitor. This setup will, most of the time satisfy your visual gaming needs. I have not tried the maximum resolution in the game for (1280 x 900) yet as I don't have those bigger screens. If BP will give me one, would be very happy with it.

2. If you have a smaller screen like mine (15 inches), I setup the resolution to (1280 x 720) and it is the perfect and the maximum screen for me.

Now, to fix the bug of setting up this option:

1. Under "Settings >> Display" option, click on your desired resolution (mine is 1280 x 720.

2. Click "Save" and then click again on "Ok" without waiting for the counter to finish at 0 (zero) seconds.

3. Place your cursor on the "address bar" and click on the URL on it until it has been highlighted or until you can see the background for the text has turned into "blue".

4. Now, press "F5" and it will refresh the whole page and in a matter of seconds you will have the "Full screen"!!!

5. You can also press "F11" to have the "full screen" without access to your "desktop".

6. If the following steps do not work for you, try hitting the "Home" page on the other screen (not the game screen) and hit the "Start" button and do the steps again from 1 to 4 until you achieve the "Full screen".

I do not know the exact reasons why sometimes it fails to achieve a full screen but doing the extra 6th step and going back again to step 1 always fix it on a 2 to 5 times trying.

So a good lesson for all of these, "Try and try until you have a full screen."

I just hope I helped so many people out there regarding this problem...
Back to top Go down

How To Get Full Screen Gaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TOPGUN CLAN :: Battle Field :: General Discussions :: Dark Orbit's Bug-
Jump to: