Welcome to the home of Dark Orbit's best clan! Find us in Global Europe 1 server!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to TOPGUN Clan!!! Feel free to play around. Don't forget to login so you can see chat room and more stuffs!
Latest topics
» DAMAGE CALCULATOR!
Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:15 am by Admin

» Beware on Spammer!
Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:50 pm by Admin

» Why You Joined and How to Get Credits in Clan
Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:47 am by Admin

» How To Get Full Screen Gaming
Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:28 am by DJ Xest

» Get These Quests Fast!!!
Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:38 pm by DJ Xest

» How to Win on Trade with Less Credits On Hand
Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:13 am by DJ Xest

» History of Dark Orbit
Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:12 pm by DJ Xest

» UFO Event in Dark Orbit - Very Funny!
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:52 pm by DJ Xest

» Dark Orbit Secret Map!!!
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:38 pm by DJ Xest

Poll
Do you like our logo?
1. Yes, I like it.
73%
 73% [ 8 ]
2. No. I can make a better one.
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
3. I do not care. I love the tattoo of my mom.
18%
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin

DJ Xest

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of eliteevolution on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of TOPGUN CLAN on your social bookmarking website
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

How To Get Full Screen Gaming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJ Xest

PostSubject: How To Get Full Screen Gaming   Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:28 am

Hello There,

I am not sure if there is already an existing fix for this issue in the forum but here it is for your easy perusal.

I just want to share this tricks to you I learned a year ago from a fellow player in other server in regards to the problem I faced with small game screen. If there is an already an existing thread for it, kindly inform me on this thread and redirect us there. Meanwhile, here it is:

1. If you really want a bigger gaming screen, get a 24" or a 32" (inches) monitor. This setup will, most of the time satisfy your visual gaming needs. I have not tried the maximum resolution in the game for (1280 x 900) yet as I don't have those bigger screens. If BP will give me one, would be very happy with it.

2. If you have a smaller screen like mine (15 inches), I setup the resolution to (1280 x 720) and it is the perfect and the maximum screen for me.

Now, to fix the bug of setting up this option:

1. Under "Settings >> Display" option, click on your desired resolution (mine is 1280 x 720.

2. Click "Save" and then click again on "Ok" without waiting for the counter to finish at 0 (zero) seconds.

3. Place your cursor on the "address bar" and click on the URL on it until it has been highlighted or until you can see the background for the text has turned into "blue".

4. Now, press "F5" and it will refresh the whole page and in a matter of seconds you will have the "Full screen"!!!

5. You can also press "F11" to have the "full screen" without access to your "desktop".

6. If the following steps do not work for you, try hitting the "Home" page on the other screen (not the game screen) and hit the "Start" button and do the steps again from 1 to 4 until you achieve the "Full screen".

I do not know the exact reasons why sometimes it fails to achieve a full screen but doing the extra 6th step and going back again to step 1 always fix it on a 2 to 5 times trying.

So a good lesson for all of these, "Try and try until you have a full screen."

I just hope I helped so many people out there regarding this problem...
Back to top Go down

How To Get Full Screen Gaming
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1